PET URINE AND ODOR REMOVAL IN UNIVERSITY PLACE, WARemove pet stains & smells from carpets & rugs
Pet Urine Odor Removal Service in University Place
We love our pets, but their accidents, not so much. Pet urine on your carpets or upholstery can be a major ordeal to remove because when pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just stay on the surface. It seeps down to the backing of the carpet and flooring beneath the carpet and leaves behind stains and odors.
Luckily, JA Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) can remove even the worst accidents. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains to make it feel like the accident never happened. If you’ve tried store-bought products and the smells and stains are still there, give JA Chem-Dry a call!
Remove Pet Urine Odor Once & For All
Many carpet cleaners claim to remove pet urine odors, but the truth is that pet urine is one of the most difficult stains to remove from carpeting. That’s because pet urine crystallizes as it dries and embeds itself deep into your carpet’s fibers.
Our Pet Urine Removal Treatment works by oxidizing urine crystals and dissolving them at a molecular level without damaging your carpet. This means that the urine stain, and its odor, are literally gone for good.
Schedule Your Pet Urine Removal with JA Chem-Dry!
Call (253) 353-0508 or
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard-to-clean stains and smells. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine crystals.
Let’s Take You Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- Odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.