PET URINE AND ODOR REMOVALWe can effectively remove pet stains & smells from carpets & rugs
Pet Urine Odor Removal Service
We love our pets like family. Their accidents in the house, however, not so much! Ideally, pets would never make messes on our carpets or furniture, but we all know that’s not the case and accidents occasionally happen. Unfortunately, when pets urinate on carpets or upholstery, it’s not an easy clean.
Urine can seep deep below the carpets and can ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of properly. Luckily, thanks to JA Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) service, even carpets severely damaged by pet urine can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains to make it feel like the accident never happened. If you’ve tried to use store-bought products and the pet smells and stains are still there, give JA Chem-Dry a call!
Remove Pet Urine Odor Once & For All
Many carpet cleaners claim to remove pet urine odors, but the truth is that pet urine is one of the most difficult stains to remove from carpet. That’s because pet urine crystallizes as it dries and embeds itself deep into your carpet’s fibers.
Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment works by oxidizing these urine crystals, dissolving them at a molecular level without damaging your carpet. This means that the urine stain, and its odor, is literally gone for good.
Schedule Your Pet Urine Removal with JA Chem-Dry!
Call (253) 353-0508 or
Things You Should Know About Urine In Carpet:
When pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the fibers. It seeps lower until it reaches the backing and the flooring beneath the carpet. Does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time? If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet & flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about; it’s also the smell. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates and the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove the odor or stain.
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard-to-clean stains and smells. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine crystals.
Let’s Take Your Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- Odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.